In accordance with CDC recommendations, MMC Properties will be taking additional precautionary measures. These temporary adjustments will create greater social distancing opportunities during this challenging time.
MMC Properties will implement these changes across all locations starting, March 16th. These changes will be in effect until March 31st or until further notice. We will continue to evaluate our position daily in an effort to be socially responsible for our staff, residents, guests and community at large.
Beginning March 16, 2020
- Use of shared, common area amenities (fitness, coffee bars, etc.) will be closed.
- All resident and community events will be postponed.
- If you have a scheduled clubhouse rental, the resident will be contacted to reschedule.
- If you have the option to pay online and/or able to set up auto draft payments from your bank or financial institution, we encourage you to do so. If you need assistance setting up these services, contact the Property Manager.
- For those communities without online portal payment options, you may utilize any onsite drop box or call the office and the staff can take a credit/debit card payment over the phone if available.
- Office staff will communicate with the resident prior to entering the apartment home for a service request.
- We request that you inform the office if anyone in the household is quarantined or sick, so we can take additional precautions. This may include limiting maintenance service to emergency requests only.
Our intention is to take these steps to protect the health and safety of our community while holding a space to work through the challenges of the day. We understand that this situation is quickly evolving, and we may take further precautionary measures as things unfold. Updates will be made via email, social media and on our website.
The normal hours of operation will remain the same. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time!